Do You Have A Chocolate Milk Spill in your carpet? We Are Here To Help… Get quick simple how tips covering most major spills at the article “Simple steps to remove chocolate milk from your carpet”.
- Use a spoon to remove solid materials
- For large stains work from outside of stain to center.
- Mix a solution of1/4 teaspoon of clear dishwashing detergent with 1 cup of water
- Apply the mix directly to a white cloth. Dampen/blot the carpet in the stained area. Avoid using too much
- Turn over often, Never rub, scrub or use brush. Blot gently
- Wet stain with clear luke warm water to rinse or use home carpet cleaner.
- Cover the spot with a dry white towel and apply pressure.
- Repeat until stain is removed. Can also place towel over stain and place a heavy object to apply pressure. Nothing metal/wood, plastic wastebasket is best.
If stain remains- WARNING do not use on coffee, tea or urine.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of non-bleaching household ammonia with 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Apply solution, rinse and blot white towel
- Neutralize ammonia
- Mix 1 cup of vinegar with 2 cups of water.
- Apply vinegar, rinse with water and blot with towel.