Learn how to remove Soda spill from your carpet:
- Use a spoon to remove solid materials
- For large stains work from outside of stain to center.
- Mix a solution of1/4 teaspoon of clear dishwashing detergent with 1 cup of water
- Apply the mix directly to a white cloth. Dampen/blot the carpet in the stained area. Avoid using too much
- Turn over often, Never rub, scrub or use brush. Blot gently
- Wet stain with clear luke warm water to rinse or use home carpet cleaner.
- Cover the spot with a dry white towel and apply pressure.
- Repeat until stain is removed. Can also place towel over stain and place a heavy object to apply pressure. Nothing metal/wood, plastic wastebasket is best.
If stain remains- WARNING do not use on coffee, tea or urine:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of non-bleaching household ammonia with 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Apply solution, rinse and blot white towel
- Mix 1 cup of vinegar with 2 cups of water.
- Apply vinegar, rinse with water and blot with towel.